Friday, August 26, 2011

Ratatouille 3 Ways~

I love the Pixar movie Ratatouille. Why I don't own it yet is beyond me. I was thinking about how Ratatouille (the dish) reminded the bad guy of his childhood and how nostalgic it was for him. Of course, he's french.

But then I realized that ratatouille was nostalgic for me too. My mom made ratatouille in the mornings before work. She put black olives in them. That was my favorite part.

I bought made a batch of it and like always, made way too much.
So for the first night. We had ratatouille on paparradelle with fresh grated parmesean. (sorry no picks)
For the second night we had ratatouille with cheese tortellinis (pretty creative...not).


The last night I made whole wheat ratatouille calzones.

I'm pretty sure Austin and I got our fill of ratatouille for a while, but my mom would be proud. Thanks mom~

till next time.

xo
K