Monday, June 27, 2011

Here goes nothin!

Sigh* Ok. Here goes nothing.
Austin (my bf) always said I should blog about my cooking, or about anything crafty that I do. I really don't make/do anything special or out of the ordinary but I CAN cook and LOVE doing it.
I think of food all the time. When I wake up in the morning, while I making breakfast, while I'm eating my breakfast, while I'm at work...you get the point.
So. I guess with all the effort I put into thinking about food, the food I make turns out pretty good.

This blog will be a journey for all of us. Kinda like the movie Julie & Julia where she tries all her recipes except I will experiment with new recipes and try to recreate dishes I adore. You as the reader get to watch what happens when a novice cook takes too much time worrying about how the picture will look and not actually get to eat the food while it's hot.

So let the journey begin. You ready?

-K